Thursday, June 6, 2013

"There is no reason to know time. We are timeless"

deluminator: my brother just walked in here with a bunch of pancakes and was like 'wow this is a...

deluminator:

my brother just walked in here with a bunch of pancakes and was like 'wow this is a whole lot of pancakes' and then he closed his eyes and whispered to himself 'but i am a whole lot of man'

thats-slightly-raven: feistie: thats-slightly-raven: I JUST BURNT MY HAND ON MY LAMP TRYING TO...

thats-slightly-raven:

feistie:

thats-slightly-raven:

I JUST BURNT MY HAND ON MY LAMP TRYING TO TURN IT OFF LAMPS SHOULD NOT BE HOT ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THIRD DEGREE BURNS THIS IS BULLSHIT.

maybe if you'd go outside and used natural sunlight instead of running your lamp for 13 hours straight, this wouldn't happen :)

OH I'M SORRY IT'S 3:38AM LET ME JUST WAKE UP THE SUN SO I CAN SIT OUTSIDE WITH MY SKINLESS BURNT HAND AND BASK IN THE GLORY OF NATURAL DAYLIGHT.

Photo



sweet-like-shug: Cry Cry Baby



sweet-like-shug:

Cry Cry Baby

Photo



ooh these are fun ones

1. What is your middle name?
2. Are you wearing makeup?
3. What colour is your toothbrush?
4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
5. What does your hair product smell like?
6. Where would rather be right now?
7. What is the temperature outside?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
9. What is the funniest word you know?
10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
12. Describe your first icon using only verbs
13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
15. What is your favourite accent?
16. How did you celebrate the new year?
17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
18. Do you like fish?
19. What is your most used tag?
20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
22. Have you ever dumped anyone?
23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
27. What do you order at diners?
28. Coffee or espressos?
29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
31. What type of music player do you own?
32. Describe your favourite painting
33. What was the best present you have ever received?
34. Spring or Fall? Why?
35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
37. What colour is your underwear?
38. Favourite perfume scent?
39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
41. What meat do you prefer in a sandwich?
42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
44. Glasses or contacts?
45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
46. Where is your nearest television?
47. What is your favourite vegetable?
48. When was the last time you drank milk?
49. What was your lowest grade in school?
50. Are you using Google chrome?

mrs-cade: greasersandtimelords: 80s-or-die: imagineallthegreas...



mrs-cade:

greasersandtimelords:

80s-or-die:

imagineallthegreasers:

i love you<3

THIS IS OUR FANDOM'S ANTHEM REBLOG EVERYTIME IT'S ON YOUR DASH IF YOU DON'T I'M JUDGING YOU

IF YOURE IN THE OUTSIDERS FANDOM AND DONT REBLOG THIS YOU ARE NOT A FAN. I WILL JUDGE YOU FOREVER.

FUCK YEAH! THIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!

If someone held a fucking boom box outside of my window and played my favourite song I...

If someone held a fucking boom box outside of my window and played my favourite song I wouldn’t just lie in bed and wait for it to all blow over, no, I WOULD FUCKING MARRY THE GUY! COME ON!

scarious: -



scarious:

-

Put a character in my ask box and I'll rate them:

dansdaughtersshadow:

Not My Type | Alright | Cute | Adorable | Hot | Sexy | LORD MERCY

image

Photo



skulltrumpetstuck: hey send me ur secrets on anon thats always fun

skulltrumpetstuck:

hey send me ur secrets on anon thats always fun

greaseandswitchblades: he's just like "#swagg" ily ponyboy



greaseandswitchblades:

he's just like "#swagg"
ily ponyboy

runningwiththegnomes: Oh, Ducky. Bless.



runningwiththegnomes:

Oh, Ducky. Bless.

Photo



Maybe I didn't really know you. Maybe you were just a mirage....

















Maybe I didn't really know you. Maybe you were just a mirage. Maybe the world is full of food, sex and spectacle and we're all just hurling towards an apocalypse, in which case it's not your fault. 

dontchuworrychild: What happened to chivalry? I want a Lloyd Dobler..

dontchuworrychild:

What happened to chivalry?
I want a Lloyd Dobler..

Whenever I watch a film and the couple finally get together in the end I get really happy. Then...

Whenever I watch a film and the couple finally get together in the end I get really happy. Then afterwards I get all excited as though the same thing is going to happen to me…it never does.

Photo



"I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"

"I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"

- Lloyd Dobler, Say Anything (via theromanticnomad)

No comments:

Post a Comment