Sunday, June 9, 2013

Official TeamFourStar Tumblr

YO KRILL DROP IT HARD (Brought to you by a very bored...



YO KRILL DROP IT HARD

(Brought to you by a very bored KaiserNeko)

Dark.













Dark.

How Trunks Was Conceived (TeamFourStar) [X]













How Trunks Was Conceived (TeamFourStar) [X]

Episode 34: News of Future Past



Episode 34: News of Future Past

Photo









kaiserneko: Thank you for this.



kaiserneko:

Thank you for this.

kaiserneko: YES. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I...









kaiserneko:

YES. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I SCRIPTED THIS SCENE.

Find this marvelous artist at:...



Find this marvelous artist at: http://charityryan.deviantart.com/ 

Photo







jinntantei: my store is officially open! if you'd like to...





jinntantei:

my store is officially open! if you'd like to purchase any of my abridged buttons, please click here to my storenvy :D

funakounasoul: WARNING: LANGUAGE And now time for some DBZ...



funakounasoul:

WARNING: LANGUAGE

And now time for some DBZ Abridged jokes with Sailor Moon!

Based off the stuff that's going on between 4:02 and 4:44 (starts at 4:02)

kaiserneko: jinntantei: i managed to finish one of the button...



kaiserneko:

jinntantei:

i managed to finish one of the button designs that i sketched up today. presenting the "i need an adult?" pin ahaha~ quite possibly my most favorite quote from TFS's DBZ abridged. also, gohan is just my personal favorite character from childhood u w u (adorable child, adorable teen, adorable adult, and then he married a kickass girl who i also love and they had a kickass daughter woo!!)

i want to finish all my designs first before i put them up for sale; i think i'm going to try to set up my storenvy account to do it.

Awesome! I think it's adorable!

Episode 32: Battlefield Ee-arth



Episode 32: Battlefield Ee-arth

Bardock Goin' SSJ

kaiserneko:

image

A little gif I put together out of boredom today. Not a lot of people have noticed, but I actually changed up the transformation sequence with that little red effect at the beginning.

Photo









Photo



KaiserNeko and You: A Response to Some Questions About DBZA Episode 31

KaiserNeko and You: A Response to Some Questions About DBZA Episode 31:

kaiserneko:

Hey guys! KaiserNeko here to answer some questions about Episode 31.

First off: Yes. That is the entirety of Garlic Jr.

Some people are a little bothered by the fact that we basically cut 95% of the whole arc. We decided to do so because, when it comes down the brass tax, there's just not a lot…

dawnrie-face: I thought it was close enough to Christmas where...



dawnrie-face:

I thought it was close enough to Christmas where I could finally post this of Goku. :3

Photo





Dragon Ball Z 2013 Movie poster 



Dragon Ball Z 2013 Movie poster 

No comments:

Post a Comment