Friday, June 7, 2013

Tease and Denial

Photo



thejaguarr: She can make this last forever until I'm a crying,...



thejaguarr:

She can make this last forever until I'm a crying, pleading, fuckpig of a mess…and then just a little bit longer, still. And I adore her for it.

edohio: I could watch my brother's spurting cock all day long



edohio:

I could watch my brother's spurting cock all day long

haversackers: "Pay particular attention to my anus, Roy…  Last...



haversackers:

"Pay particular attention to my anus, Roy…  Last time you seemed to be trying to avoid it.

haversackers: afraidofmysecrets: You may be my husband, but...





haversackers:

afraidofmysecrets:

You may be my husband, but you don't get my holes… not today anyway. I'm keeping them fresh for your friends this weekend. So fuck it baby. Fuck your new girlfriend.

What a very fortunate husband, to be allowed to put his dick in something… anything.

Photo



thejaguarr: She can make this last forever until I'm a crying,...



thejaguarr:

She can make this last forever until I'm a crying, pleading, fuckpig of a mess…and then just a little bit longer, still. And I adore her for it.

pduro: forced 2cum



pduro:

forced 2cum

cuckoldsinchastity:  





cuckoldsinchastity:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



femdomz: FemDomz



femdomz:

FemDomz

contexxxt: After so many years of dreaming of both, Kevin felt...



contexxxt:

After so many years of dreaming of both, Kevin felt himself start to tense up and couldn't decide which he wanted more… keep fucking and cum inside of his mother in law's pussy… or pull out and shoot inside his own mother's mouth.

thejaguarr: Maker's mark.



thejaguarr:

Maker's mark.

cbtpictures:



cbtpictures:

sissyslave-germany: http://sissyslave-germany.tumblr.com/



sissyslave-germany:

http://sissyslave-germany.tumblr.com/

Photo



rohosub: Beautiful!



rohosub:

Beautiful!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment